Click here to see the school boundary map.
If you or your child is currently enrolled in Red Deer Catholic Regional Schools:
- And the student is staying in the same school for the following school year, the school will send out a Student Update Form in the fall. There is no need to do anything else.
- And the student is transitioning from an elementary school to a middle school or a middle school to a high school, the school you/your child is currently attending will send out a School Transfer Form in the spring.
- But you are moving or changing schools in your catchment area and are still enrolled in Red Deer Catholic Regional Schools, please contact your current school of attendance for a School Transfer Form.
If you or your child is not currently enrolled in Red Deer Catholic Regional Schools:
Please register by downloading, saving and filling out the following:
- 2016-2017 Student Registration Form - fillable PDF form
- 2017-2018 Student Registration Form - fillable PDF form
(Once the page has successfully loaded, download the file to your desktop. You will need Adobe Reader. To download Adobe Reader, click here. Then, click out of the web browser and open the document directly from your desktop. Changes will not be saved if you complete the form in a web browser. Once the file has been completed, save it on your desktop, and email it to your local Catholic school).
Please email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or bring the completed student registration form to the school. Please note that we require a birth certificate and/or any immigration documents (if applicable) and any other specific information required by the school (recent report cards, attendance records, etc).
For further information on school registration, please contact the school office at 403-314-1449.
St. Gabriel Online School
If you are Catholic and own property:
Please direct your property taxes to the Catholic School Division by filling out the School Support Notice, which is available at the school or municipal/county office.
School Fee Form
Waiving School Fees
For those in need of financial assistance, Red Deer Catholic Regional Schools offers families the ability to waive school fees. You can apply for financial assistance, by filling out the School Fee Waiver Form. Your eligibility will be assessed by your school Principal on an individual basis.